Saturday, March 21, 2009

Dollhouse Episode 3: DeWitt analysis

Onward to the third episode!

The first outfit is not my favourite by a long stretch -- I don't really care for animal prints or too much khaki, so this combination is not something I'd go for -- though the obi belt look would be great in a different print.




However! Please note that she's wearing Christian Louboutin shoes, a very famous brand known for its trademark red soles:




The second is an un-characteristically busy floral patterned dress, worn with some fabulous black heels.



It reminds me a bit of an Easter dress, actually.




The third outfit is the most edgy and the one I'm most likely to reproduce -- a leather pencil skirt with a piratical flouncy blouse:




I would probably downgrade the ruffled collar a bit...


No comments: